The Clinical Governance Manual is a complete solution meeting the requirements of all core elements of a Clinical Governance Framework. The Manual includes principles to ensure high standards of clinical performance, clinical risk management, clinical audit, ongoing professional development, and well-developed processes to take action to manage adverse events.
- Introduction to Clinical Governance
- Core Elements of Clinical Governance
- Clinical Governance and the Aged Care Quality Standards and the Serious Incident Response Scheme (SIRs)
- Responsibility for Clinical Governance
- Clinical Governance Committee Business Rules
- Clinical Governance Compliance Reporting tool
- Sample Standing Agenda for Clinical Governance Committee
Anchor Excellence will also facilitate a half day workshop to align the template manual with the client’s Model of Care and their brand.
Price includes x 1 revision by client, any further revisions will be costed separately