Specialised support for Aged Care providers navigating the NDIS
The ability of an organisation or provider to deliver safe and quality care to their consumers is significantly influenced by the ability and knowledge of its staff and Personnel.
AnchorDisability provides bespoke solutions to organisations to enable your staff improve their performance and capability. We have practical, on the
ground experience in managing services and working in the business and can tailor supports based on your individual needs. Our programs are designed to be delivered to audiences large and small and can either be conducted face to face or via webinar/ remote options.
Our content is tailored to be appropriate to all levels of staff from the Board through to direct care staff.
- The leaders at Anchor Excellence will provide our team with information to ensure you are complying with the regulatory areas of the NDIS Act and NDIS rules
- Ensure you are aligned with the NDIS Practice standards
- Ensure you are aligned with the NDIS Code of Conduct
- Identify your operational requirements as a registered NDIS prover of support and services to an NDIS participant
- We will guide you through your regulatory requirements
- We will review your internal systems and processes to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements
- We will review your internal resourcing requirements to successfully meet your regulatory requirements
- Identify opportunities for educational enhancement through designing and delivering targeted training programs