Aged care consumer engagement
Consumer engagement, co design and feedback is essential for success as an Approved Provider of aged care services. Consumer participation in standardised surveys is showing insufficient information to really inform the service of the lived experiences of consumers.
A multifaceted approach that links direct feedback through personalised phone calls, zoom meetings, and consumer engagement strategies within the home, equip the service with the level of knowledge that makes a real and lasting positive impact to the consumers quality of life.
This program provides an expert led and personalised service of direct engagement. The program kicks off after a letter is sent to all consumers and their representatives advising that a member of the Anchor team will call. Calls using a semi-structured interview process range from 30 minutes to 1 hour and the sample is 100% of consenting participants.
- Expert phone support that engages consumers and their representatives in feedback that will directly improve their lived experience.
- Contribute insights to the Provider that establishes and develops a genuine co-design model for their service.
- Independent review and support when the home is having high volumes of complaints.
- Analysis of system-wide issues to build more robust governance systems.
- Preparation for accreditation informing the home and the leadership team of opportunities to strengthen consumer and Provider alignment with the Aged Care Quality Standards framework.
- Support new leadership teams with direct insights around the consumer’s current lived experience helping to prioritise quick improvements and then more systemic quality improvement plans based on valid and reliable feedback.
- Provide an evidence base for your compliance to the Aged Care and NDIS Standards a semi-structured interview process range from 30 minutes to 1 hour and the sample is 100% of consenting participants.
- Personalised scheduled calls following a tried and tested format
- All calls are documented
- Urgent matters are escalated to the management for immediate response
- A qualitative and quantitative report generated at conclusion for the AP to inform an improvement plan
- Anchor Excellence receives the contact details of target representatives or residence. This includes and email address and phone numbers we either make direct contact after an initial letter from you, or we direct them to our website for our online booking service. We keep detailed record keep of the feedback following an agreed framework of questions and at conclusion we produce a report with key themes and areas for focused improvement.