At Anchor Excellence we offer a range of programs and solutions for organisations. From full scale transformation to professional development, innovation to outsourcing, our signature programs are leading the way in aged care support.
Programs and Packages
Enabling you and your home to be confident in your compliance and your performance program.
Your compliance requirements covered – from report analysis through to full sanctions support.
Competitive advantage through optimised consumer engagement and experience.
Clinical Concierge supports your Service to address unique and complex issues arising.
Our solution for Providers who seek to have third party investigation of complaints or incidents.
Anchor Excellence offers a ‘holistic business approach’, using the expertise of our leaders in their various fields to advise and provide specific direction to your organisation.
- Templated SIRS Policy and Appendix SIRS Table
- Templated SIRS Process
- Templated SIRS Notification Form
- Templated Witness Statement Form
- Templated Investigation File note
- SIRS Register (in Excel format)
- Root Cause Analysis form
- Fishbone Tool to accompany RCA
- SIRS Process Guide (Visual tool)
- SIRS Summary material for staff
- SIRS Summary material for residents and their families
- Training Slide deck
- SIRS Legislation and Guidance material
In the provision of this pack, you will be expected to change the logos, edit the colour scheme and change job tiles etc, to meet your organisational needs.
We will provide, at an additional cost, the option of doing this for you. This will be an additional charge of $550 + GST. You must be ready to send us your Logo, Style guide and any key organisational terms i.e. Org. chart, Job Titles.
- Build process
- Implementation Presentation
- Approved Abbreviation list
- GP Referral form
- Guidance Material
- Welcome guide
- Templated handover complete document
Restrictive Practice and Behaviour Support Planning Complete Package
- Welcome letter with guidance on implementing the package
- Templated Processes:
- Chemical Restraint
- Environmental Restraint
- Mechanical Restraint
- Physical Restraint
- Emergency Use
- Restrictive Practices Classification Table
- Behaviour Support Planning when Restrictive Practice is in use
- Behaviour Support Planning when Restrictive Practice is being considered
- Behaviour Support Planning when Restrictive Practice use is ongoing
- Behaviour Support Planning without Restrictive Practice
- Behaviour Support Planning for NDIS Participants living in Residential care
- Drafted Implementation Plan for Continuous improvement using the Commission’s Format
- Restrictive Practice Register (Excel)
- Consent Forms
- Restrictive Practice Checklist
- Resource Library
- Commission Regulatory Bulletin RB 2021-13
- Behaviour Support Planning resource- a guide to risk assessment responsive/ reactive behaviours
- General Consumer risk assessment
- Evidence Base
- Training slide deck x 2 (General Information AND Staff training)
- Toolbox Resource – Staff
- Information Summary / Cover Letter – Residents, Families and Medical Practitioners and staff
- Guide to Restrictive Practice Poster
- Behaviour Support Planning Policy (where Restrictive Practice is in use or ongoing use and NDIS)
- Behaviour Support Planning Policy (where Restrictive Practice is not in use and NDIS)
- Behaviour Support Planning Checklists
The inclusions of this pack are:
- Templated Case Conference Policy
- Templated Case Conference Process
- Letter to Representatives re: Case Conference booking
- Templated Case Conference Feedback From
Templated Function and Accountability Matrix (Excel) $195 + GST
Whether you are an aged care provider with one home or a group with multiple homes, job descriptions and accountability should be clearly defined. Everyone needs to understand their role: the tasks and activities each person is responsible for.
Having a Function and Accountability Matrix sets clear and transparent expectations which in turn, increase productivity and efficiency.
The Anchor Function and Accountability Matrix will underpin the management of your human resources. The template can be tailored to your specific requirements and organisational strategy.
Templated Aged Care Quality Standards Deep File Review Compliance Checker and Consumer of the Day form
Templated Aged Care Quality Standards Deep File Review Compliance Checker and Consumer of the Day form $495 + GST
Accurate record keeping and file reviews are proven to have direct benefits to aged care consumer health and wellbeing outcomes as well as to the day-to-day operations. Using the ACQS Anchor Deep File Review Checker will assist your clinical team to effectively conduct and evaluate care plans, have complete and consistent documentation that aligns to set organisational policies and procedures and support your regulatory compliance. Using this strategy coupled with implementing Consumer of the Day will proactively create a good starting point for providing the person-centred care that your consumers deserve.The file review methodology ties together multiple facets of your consumers health profile and can identify the need improve or address situations including;
- Deterioration or changes in diagnosis that require a referral and provision of services by a specialist
- Missing or out of date assessments and subsequent updates to the care plan
- Changes in consumer’s needs and high impact risks that may be evident through the analysis actual and near miss incidents such as falls and medication incidents;
- Evaluation of care provided including medication administration effectiveness review
- Adequacy of Incident Management systems, Serious Incident Response Scheme (SIRS) reporting, and timely notification appropriate government departments
Templated Risk and Governance Framework (Outlined Framework) $195 + GST
Managing risk in aged care is complex and involves multiple stakeholders. The Anchor Excellence aged care specialists have developed a comprehensive Risk and Governance Framework to help you understand, analyse, manage and respond to important or emerging issues.
Using this proven framework will identify systemic policy and process deficits and enable your Risk and Governance Committee to adequately oversee the way in which risks are managed ensuring the right decisions are made for the right reasons.
Psychotropic Register (Excel) available
Managing consumers medication is a mandatory requirement in aged care and is reportable in the NQIP and at ACQSC assessment visits. The Anchor Psychotropic Register provides a consolidated summary of psychotropics that have been prescribed and are in use across your population.
The excel format enables your teams to filter data and gain insights into trends and key focus areas that will feed into you PCI and support your clinical and care governance.This practical application is easy to implement and will give you confidence that you meet regulatory compliance and the needs of your consumers.