Each of the eight aged care quality and safety standards requires a robust, detailed and evidence-based set of policies, processes, guidelines and frameworks to ensure your team understands their responsibilities and responds appropriately.
Some providers have internal resources to ensure that all the information is up-to-date; others outsource their requirements.
For organisations that manage this internally, this is quite a process in itself and takes a considerable amount of time and rigour to ensure that all the legislation changes and amends are continuously updated and then distributed. The document control process has to be strictly followed to safeguard best practices and meet compliance requirements.
For organistions that outsource and purchase policies, processes, manuals and frameworks, the foundation work has been done for you. You simply need to embed the documentation into your shared platform, align it to your organisation’s principles and delegation and update as required.
We have found that Aged Care Providers using AnchorPolicy policies, processes, templates and tools have;
- Saved time and valuable resources creating, writing, reviewing, and tracking all policies and processes
- Been able to maintain compliance to the ACQSC, Aged Care Standards, their Approved Provider obligations and keep up with the fast past reform agenda
- Improved governance and leadership capabilities
- More effective and professional practices with clear accountabilities
- Increased their staff competencies
- Empowered their teams with the knowledge and confidence to make informed decisions about your consumer’s care
- Created a more positive workplace culture
- Improved consumers’ health outcomes by taking a consistent and standardised approach across their organisation
Below is a hot list of key policies, manuals and frameworks that the Anchor Policy Team have developed and are available for you at the click of a button.
- Dignity of Risk
- High Impact / High Prevalence Risk
- Deteriorating Resident
- Cultural Safety
- Cultural Diversity
- Pain Managment
- Falls prevention and management
- Skin Integrity
- Consumer Service Partnership
- External referrals and Off-site treatment
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Sexual Diversity
- Open Disclosure
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Risk Management
- Feedback Management
- Critical Incident Investigation
- And many more…
To find out more CLICK HERE
In addition, the team is also able to conduct a gap analysis on your organisation’s documentation which will quickly highlight your compliance gaps.