The High Impact Risk Assessment – Elders (HiRA-E) identifies the risks older Australians face in residential aged care or in-home services. This online assessment and clinical and care governance solution will connect your Team to your consumers, improving their lived experience and health and wellness outcomes.
HiRA-E is the first platform to deliver an end-to-end clinical and care governance solution, giving you a complete evidence-based risk register that will;
- Preemptively identify high impact risk for your consumers,
- Support your care teams to understand, minimise and monitor the individual and community high impact risk,
- Significantly reduce compliance risk at an accreditation and assessment level,
- Provide transparency that informs board level, management and your clinical team,
- Minimise your cost of care governance.
Benefits of implementing HiRA-E;
Being able to demonstrate successful High Impact Risk management and clinical and care governance for consumers will be fundamental to delivering ‘dignity of care’ and meeting quality standards 3 (3) (b) and 8 (3) (d) and regulatory obligations. Anchor Excellence and HiRA-E are here to support you.
- High Impact Risk – Guidance material
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Stakeholder communication (staff, consumers and their families)
- Process and User manual
- High Impact Risk Training – slide deck and facilitator notes
- Aftercare support program
- Help desk
Implementing the HiRA-E platform is a significant step towards delivering improved clinical and care governance and greater quality care.
Payment options are available upon request.
$ 10c per Resident per day + GSTPer Year
*minimum 2 year sign up
$ 500.00 + GSTOne off fee
One off payment
"For less than 10c per resident per day we have a care governance solution that supports our compliance obligations. It has improved our residents outcomes and saved us time and resources - giving us a new best practice and oversight that we never had."
An Aged Care Provider