The AnchorAssure program provides a comprehensive review of your organisation’s internal systems and processes to ensure that they are in line with your Approved Provider responsibilities.
The program identifies potential compliance issues and provides your organisation with key recommendations and opportunities for improvements. AnchorAssure provides peace of mind that your services are compliance, whilst delivering safe and quality care.
Compliance risk continues to arise for Providers when:
- They are changes in key personnel
- There is a transformation agenda under way and those systems under development require review
- Accreditation is on the horizon and the Board / Executive are seeking independent feedback to identify and track compliance risk
- Good governance suggests independent review
- The home has seen an increase in complaints and the Executive / Board are wanting to better understand the risks at the home and put in place a proactive remediation plan
- The home has received Notice of Non-compliance and the Board/ Executive seeks a full review of the home’s current approaches and systems to identify areas for improvement
In particular, smaller providers do not have access to regional or external quality resources to help provide mentoring and feedback to give confidence to the current approaches. Additionally Boards are wanting to support their Executive by obtaining independent progress feedback on the service’s current Continuous Improvement programs and confirmation of any new risks.
AnchorAssure is our program specifically targeting these needs.
The Sustainability Program is a series of monthly Home Reviews to monitor your home’s compliance and progress in improvements identified as part of the complete AnchorAssure review.
The monthly reviews are completed by single Anchor Leader and your home will receive a report after each visit identifying progress against agreed actions and highlighting any new risks identified.