This bespoke program is designed to support smaller aged care providers that are seeking additional support to complement their current team, approaches and capabilities.
The program kicks off with the signature AnchorAssure Home Review to set the baseline of compliance risk, high impact clinical risk and consumer engagement. The report assists the provider to focus on key improvements connected to Aged Care Quality Standards compliance.
As part of the AnchorAssure review, we also include implementation of the High Impact Risk Assessment for Elders (HiRA-E) for the entire home population. HiRA-E also includes a risk register with data analytics to inform the clinical governance program
- Two day comprehensive onsite home review (AnchorAssure) with a report identifying key ares of improvement
- HiRA-E tool to identify and manage consumer facing risk
- 1 hour of direct phone / Zoom support per session by Anchor Principal to approved provider (up to 6 hours over subscription)
- Training and development for the team on any topic of their interest via AnchorMentor sessions (11 sessions, each 1.5 hours)
Examples of focus for the session might include:
- High impact / High prevalent Risk
- Clinical Management
- Individual mentoring for personal / professional development
The support package will help you identify key areas for improvement, strengthen your teams approach to high impact / high prevalent risk, clinical management and improve leadership approaches and capabilities.
Preparedness, minimising non-compliance issues related to Aged Care Quality Standards with identification of operational and / or clinical risk with ongoing support to monitor improvement.