Comprehensive review of business operations and compliance to the Aged Care Quality Standards.
This bespoke program is designed to support smaller aged care providers that are seeking additional support to complement their current team, approaches and capabilities.
The program kicks off with the signature AnchorAssure Home Review to set the baseline of compliance risk, high impact clinical risk and consumer engagement. The report assists the provider to focus on key improvements connected to Aged Care Quality Standards compliance.
As part of the AnchorAssure review, we also include implementation of the High Impact Risk Assessment for Elders (HiRA-E) for the entire home population. HiRA-E also includes a risk register with data analytics to inform the clinical governance program
- Specialised support designed specifically for smaller aged care providers
- the home is seeing an increase in complaints and the Executive/board are wanting to better understand the risks at the home and put in place a proactive remediation plan
- The implementation of the HiRA-E produces an individualised, detailed High impact / High prevalent risk assessment for each resident under your care
- Support development for new leaders and team members
- prioritising areas of focus
- providing practical solutions to identify and manage both clinical and operational risk
What is included in the AnchorSupport program?
- Two day comprehensive onsite home review (AnchorAssure) with a report identifying key ares of improvement
- HiRA-E tool to identify and manage consumer facing risk
- 1 hour of direct phone / Zoom support per session by Anchor Principal to approved provider (up to 6 hours over subscription)
- Training and development for the team on any topic of their interest via AnchorMentor sessions (11 sessions, each 1.5 hours)
Examples of focus for the session might include:
- High impact / High prevalent Risk
- Clinical Management
- Individual mentoring for personal / professional development
What are the benefits?
The support package will help you identify key areas for improvement, strengthen your teams approach to high impact / high prevalent risk, clinical management and improve leadership approaches and capabilities.
Preparedness, minimising non-compliance issues related to Aged Care Quality Standards with identification of operational and / or clinical risk with ongoing support to monitor improvement.
Additional components of the support program include:
- FREE access to the AskAnchor support email address (each support email is forwarded to the relevant Anchor Leader – this means you have access to the entire Anchor Excellence team)
- FREE access to AnchorAlert emails
- FREE Anchor Excellence Newsletter
- VIP Discounts (15% discount) to Anchor Excellence courses and programs
- Priority booking for Anchor Excellence courses and programs
Sky City Building, Suite 121 / 20B Lexington Drive, Bella Vista NSW 2153 Australia.
(02) 8610 1950