Compliance risk continues to arise for Providers when:
- They are changes in key personnel
- There is a transformation agenda under way and those systems under development require review
- Accreditation is on the horizon and the Board / Executive are seeking independent feedback to identify and track compliance risk
- Good governance suggests independent review
- The home has seen an increase in complaints and the Executive / Board are wanting to better understand the risks at the home and put in place a proactive remediation plan
- The home has received Notice of Non-compliance and the Board/ Executive seeks a full review of the home’s current approaches and systems to identify areas for improvement
In particular, smaller providers do not have access to regional or external quality resources to help provide mentoring and feedback to give confidence to the current approaches. Additionally Boards are wanting to support their Executive by obtaining independent progress feedback on the service’s current Continuous Improvement programs and confirmation of any new risks.
AnchorAssure is our program specifically targeting these needs.