Enabling you to be confident in your compliance and your performance program.
The AnchorAssure Sustainability Program is a proactive and preemptive approach to ensuring compliance. The purpose of the program is to monitor, track implementation and evaluate while continuing to support your journey in a complex, highly regulated and ever changing environment.
The program is intended to be a monitoring process after the full AnchorAssure Home Review has been completed and to ensure agreed improvements are made based on the findings from the original review. This program will also review and provide guidance newly identified risk trends.
The Sustainability Framework uses a proven methodology based on practical experiences and is underpinned by the Business Excellence framework and aligned to the ACQS (Aged Care Quality Standards). Simply put, the AnchorAssure Sustainability Program is a whole of business approach to creating long-term sustainable change taking into consideration how a given provider’s ecosystem operates.
What’s included in the program?
- 1 year subscription based model
- Throughout the 1 year subscription period AE leaders will also be available to you for tailored advice and support via email or phone
- Onsite AnchorAssure Home review (1 x Consultant onsite for 1 day) reviewing key risk areas each calendar month excluding December (Consultant will also provide training as required when onsite)
- A detailed report will be submitted to you after each onsite review identifying compliance risk and recommendations for improvement
- Monthly 1.5 hour mentoring sessions for the home Leadership Team with Anchor Consultant
- Client VIP discount to AnchorAcademy education sessions
- Monthly AnchorAlerts and newsletters
(Onsite and Remote Support)
- Review of High Impact Risk Register or equivalent
- Review of Quality Indicators and how these are connected to Continuous Improvement Plan activities – identify any regression or new risks
- Review of Continuous Improvement Plan progress, identifying any emerging issues
- Complete an environmental review (onsite or video review)
- Track observations of staff and management interactions, attend hand over (onsite support)
- Review meeting agendas, minutes and actions arising
- Mentoring sessions are completed on a remote basis via Zoom, Google, Teams etc
- These sessions can be used for the entire Leadership Team to review progress against the issues identified in the monthly onsite visits
- These sessions can be used by an individual Manager in need of 1-2-1 mentoring to support their capability and career development
- This monthly session can also be used for education for the team if needed.
What are the benefits?
- • Alignment of strategy – ensuring that the strategy and efforts are aligned. Divergence and disruption can make sustainability efforts fragile and prioritisation challenging.
- Compliance comes first – first and foremost providers need to address compliance, which relates to regulations and legislation and improves the health and wellbeing outcome for consumers and staff.
- Move from reactive to proactive – understanding priorities and delegation, recognising new risks and how to navigate through them and improve practices.
- Efficient and effective management of the aged care ecosystem – ensure the multiple layers of corporate governance and care and clinical governance required are in place and effective.
Chief Operational Officer
Dr Maggie Hearstch