As asked by over 100 of your colleagues, AnchorAcademy will be running a specialised education session on the Australian National Aged Care Classifications (AN-ACC). This 2 hour all-inclusive webinar is not one to miss – Register now to reserve your spot in the latest session from AnchorAcademy.
The AN-ACC Assessment Tool has been designed to capture the core attributes that drive care costs in residential aged care. This is a fundamentally different type of assessment to one that would be undertaken for care planning. It is designed to be robust and concise and able to be undertaken by an external expert clinician who is not familiar with the resident.
What will the session cover?
- What is the AN-ACC Funding tool?
- What information do we know?
- How are the areas of clinical care funded under AN-ACC?
- How do I prepare my organisation for AN-ACC?
- With the transition of ACFI to AN-ACC why is important to familiarise yourself with as much information on the AN-ACC that you can?
- What is the Shadow Assessment process?
- What are the current developments and information from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission?
- The AN-ACC legislative framework
- Respite Admission and AN-ACC
- AN-ACC Funding Model (Fixed, Variable, Transition into care)
- Where to go from here?
- The relationship to the Aged Care Quality Standards
Why should you attend?
- With the transition of ACFI to AN-ACC it is important to familiarise yourself with as much information on the AN-ACC that you can
- Prepare yourself for the introduction of the Shadow Assessments
- Keep up to date with current developments and information from the Aged Care Quality Standards
Who should attend?
- RNs and ENs
- Care Staff
- Board Members